Saxo Bankissa Indeksi-CFD:llä käydään kauppaa minimi-spreadilla, joka tarkoittaa spreadia jonka näet normaaleissa markkinaolosuhteissa.
Volatiilit markkinaolosuhteet saattavat vaikuttaa spreadeihin näissä instrumenteissa.
Index-tracking CFD contract details (expiring)
US2000 ||0.5||5%||USD 1||20:01-16:00 EST|
China 50||12||10%||USD 1||09:01 - 01:55|
09:01 - 01:55|
08:31 - 01:55|
08:46 - 01:55|
* Italy 40: Italian derivatives are subject to Italian Financial Transaction Tax (Stamp duty) which is applied for both buys and sells. Click here for more information about the Italian Financial Transaction Tax (IFTT). Also, an additional charge of 2 bps. (0.02%) of the trade amount is applied, to cover Saxo Bank’s increased cost of execution and hedging due to IFTT.
1) Spreads: the spreads indicated are minimum spreads and depend on the spread of the underlying futures contract. If the underlying future trades at a spread that is larger than the minimum spread, the Index spread will be increased with the additional spread from the future. Example: Germany 30 normal spread is 1.5 index points if the future spread is 0.5 indicating normal conditions. If the liquidity is low in the future and the spread is 1, the Index spread will be 1.5 + (1 - 0.5) = 2.
2) Point Value of one contract: this is the currency risk you incur with one Stock Index CFD contract. The increment of risk is also one currency unit (i.e. you can increase your position by increments of one index). There is no minimum commission for Stock Index CFD traders.
3) Trading hours are stated in the local hours of the underlying exchange - please note that the Hong Kong Index trading session has a mid-session break between 12:00-13:00 and an evening break between 16:30-17:01, the trading session in Japan 225 has a break between 3:20 pm and 4:16 pm and the Australia 200 there is a break between 16:25 and 17:11. For CHINA50 there is a mid-session break between 15:55 and 16:41. For INDIA50 there is a mid-session break between 18:05 and 19:16.For SINGAPORE there is a mid-session break between 17:10 and 18:16. For TAIWAN there is a mid-session break between 13:45 and 14:36.
4) Expiring CFD Index Trackers trade on the spread of the underlying Future plus a small mark up.